Thursday, March 13, 2008

Coming soon to a theatre near you!


Area 10 has officially signed on with the Byrd Theatre! The historic Byrd Theatre has agreed to allow our upstart church meet in their awesome building, starting September 21, 2008. Major props to Todd the manager of the theatre for letting us do this! I hope this is the start of a great partnership in the city.
Thanks to all of you who have been praying for this to happen. Thanks to God for preparing the place for us in advance and seeing this whole thing through.
AREA 10 FAITH COMMUNITY IS COMING TO THE BYRD!

More pictures of the Byrd to come!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,

Dude! The Byrd Theatre is AWESOME! I wondered if that's what the surprise would be. I've only been there once, but it's and incredible venue. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Chris and Abby,

Congrats! Glad all is falling in to place for you. You are blessed!

Anonymous said...

WOW! THAT IS WONDERFUL! WE ARE SO PROUD TO BE A PART OF AREA 10 PROJECT WITH YOU. OUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT ARE WITH YOU.

Teressa

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Chris. Mark and I are so proud of you for taking on this venture! We're going to try to be there for the first service!! Love ya, Man!!!

Barras said...

Matt Carpenter! Wow man! How are you?

Anonymous said...

Chris,

Chad Pardue here. Praise God! Man it looks like an awsome adventure God has in store for you guys. What an awsome place to worship. I am jealous for the challenges and fun that you guys have coming in the days and years ahead. We will keep checking in with you guys and continue to keep you in our prayers. I am pleased that the Spirit has been bringing you guys to my mind. Looking forward to talking to you in the future.

Chad & Montine

Anonymous said...

Chris,

Drop me an e-mail at mattkma@gmail.com and I will catch you up on everything in my world.

Matthew