Thursday, April 17, 2008

Off to Florida Again

I am loading up the Sienna tomorrow and taking the fam to Florida. The purpose? To attend the National New Church Conference. It's going to be a blast. A few days in Orlando in the sunshine, taking the kids to Disney...seeing lots of friends and fellow church planters--fantastic stuff. This Sunday I will be speaking at my home church- Christian Church in the Wildwood. I'm really looking forward to being with those people. So if you are in Spring Hill, Florida this weekend...(and I'm not sure why you would be!) come see us.

Pray for our trip. I need to network like crazy and have God fill my head some more with his plans. I'm praying this is a fruitful trip for us in many ways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blast from the past! Chris, we were at church together at RMCC years back. - Carrie Routzahn (my maiden name). Drop me an email and I'll explain to you how I found your blog and why.
carriet@ccontheweb.com