Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cartwheels and Coffee is Open for business!





After about 64 days, thousands of dollars, hundreds of hours of volunteer labor, 20 or more gallons of paint, and about 5 city inspections, Cartwheels and Coffee is now open. Thank you to SO many great people who all pitched in to make this happen. I looked around today...saw kids playing in there for the first time and I was soooo happy. This whole process has been incredible. I want you all to see. Check out the pictures of the finished product. I used my built in camera on my laptop so all of the pictures are reversed...whoops.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris - will this location be near the Watermelon Festival on Saturday? I think we're going over to that, so maybe we'll stop by...

Anonymous said...

Yeah we'll be open for the festival all day. We are across from Ben and Jerry's where they will have a stage set up for the festival.

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome, Chris. Can't wait to see it!!!

Jason said...

Chris, you can set the photos to auto-flip in photobooth on your Mac. Just go into settings. Anyways, I am soooo amped for you guys. Carrie and I have been praying about the launch. Sounds like things are going well.

Ben McClary said...

My sister rocks! :D