Friday, September 14, 2007

Speaking at Chester Christian Church

This Sunday, September 16th, I will be speaking at Chester Christian Church in Chester, VA. Chester's lead pastor, Neil Wheeler has a real missional mindset and has told me that their church really wants to be involved more in the city of Richmond. Please join me in praying that I will communicate clearly this Sunday to the people at the church, and that this will be the start of a great partnership to help reach the city of Richmond for Christ.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did this gig go?

carlos

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Great group of people. It was a lot of fun. People seemed to be into it so that was cool.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you came by. It was great to hear about the Area 10 project - May God truly bless this project!